It’s been a bit quiet around here lately, due to being busy, and some weird networking problems we’ve had to deal with. Nonetheless, we present this random sampling of thingies:
- There’s lots of Longhorn hype from the Microsoft camp… Will Longhorn be the next Copland?
- I’m still using Jaguar. Except on my Wallstreet where I’m still using Mac OS X 10.1.5
- The iPod doesn’t seem to have bookmarks. For some people, this is a major problem. I might be one of those people.
- They canceled “The Mullets”
- It’s true what they say, when building a commercial website using valid XHTML your biggest problems will be the ad system, and the (poorly authored and probably homegrown) CMS. I wish you luck…
- The holiday season can be a difficult time for vegans, vegetarians, or those who consume primarily organic food.
- The Switch is a really good beverage. They should do a tie-in with Apple. (It’s carbonated, which is bad, but sometimes ya gotta compromise!)
- Girls of all ages really like Strawberry Shortcake. (The character, not the food.)
- It’s “Daylight Saving Time”, not “Daylight Savings Time”
- We painted the dining room. Again. That marks more times painted than number of years we’ve lived in the house.
- The DVD player does a pretty good job of displaying a CD full of JPG images.
- Madeline Island is a great place to visit. I highly recommend it.
There… I feel much better.