Don’t ask me how I got this, cuz I can’t tell you… but reliable sources tell me this is John McCain’s playlist…
- Kill the Poor – Dead Kennedys
- Let’s Start a War – The Exploited
- You’re My Miss Washington, D.C. – Nation of Ulysses
- War Pigs – Black Sabbath
- Cops of the World – Phil Ochs
- Mount The Pavement – Born Against
- My War – Black Flag
- Night of the Living Dead – The Misfits
- Suspect Device – Stiff Little Fingers
- They Must Want to Die – D.I.
- Hate & War – The Clash
- Is She Really Going Out With Him? – Joe Jackson
Who knew he had such good taste in music?
4 replies on “McCain’s Playlist”
i can’t believe he doesn’t have fear’s let’s have a war in there. an obvious oversight.
I don’t believe you, don’t believe you, I question everything I’m told.
Oh that is such a riot! Too funny!