I’ve decided that I should start doing LinkDump posts. If you are not familiar with link dumps, they are blog posts that link to other things on the web, and usually have little to no commentary. (I really enjoy the dumps that EMSL do.) I plan to use this as a way of sharing links and clearing out my browser tabs. It should help serve as a guide to things I’m looking at or that interest me. I’m hoping both of the people who read this site find it useful!
- Believotronics – Low Cost Open Source Robots
- tagcloud – Generate image tag clouds in custom shapes
- Team Lazy Gecko – Getting Started in Power Wheels Racing
- i3Plus+ – A feature rich custom firmware for the Wanhao i3 Plus
- Boxes.py – Create boxes and more with a laser cutter!
- An Inverse Kinematics library for MeArm
- Arduino tone() with multiple waveforms and 8-bit volume control using only a speaker
- 10-bit Component-less Volume Control for Arduino
- Raspberry Pi Screw Terminal Shield V2
- Pi Camera HDMI Cable Extension
- OpenSCAD Cheat Sheet
1 reply on “LinkDump 2018-04-02”
I’m sure I do, so that’s 50%! :)