Being back in school means that I get something I didn’t get in the working world… SPRING BREAK!!!
Wikipedia defines Spring Break as “a vacational period in early spring at universities and schools in various countries in the northern hemisphere”.
Google’s image search shows us… uhh, never mind.
I thought I’d share some of the exciting highlights from my Spring Break. It got a little crazy!!!
- Attended the National Science Teacher Association Conference
- Organized all my drill bits
- Made a hilarious sign
- Had chocolate milk for breakfast
- Stayed up until 2:30am (though this was to finish a paper that was due at 9am.)
- Had two business meetings
- Went shopping for Metric hardware
- Attended a Maker Faire Milwaukee planning meeting
- Went to a dentist appointment
- Stayed up until 1:00am (though this was to do research for a school project)
- Had chicken tikka masala
- Went to Milwaukee Makerspace
- Got an oil change
- Evaluated software for polar coordinate machines
- Made some custom USB controllers
- Ordered a few Teensy-LC boards (and then forgot I ordered them and ordered more a few days later)
- Replaced the capacitors on a motor driver board
- Downloaded the latest version of OpenSCAD
- Made gluten-free granola bars
- Hacked an existing Inkscape extension to do something weird
- And of course… did my business taxes. Late.
Next week it’s back to school, which will basically be 8 weeks of total madness.